Saturday, May 10, 2008

1st Super Savings Saturday- Total: $3.11

This is my first week to participate in Super Savings Saturday. This week at Walgreens was a Proctor & Gamble week. You can get some great deals. I waited a little too long to make my trip to Walgreens so many of the P&G products were already sold out. After it was all said and done, I actually only spent a little over $3 for all my stuff this week. This is what all I came out with:


My first transaction:
1 Gillette Venus Embrace Razor

WAG Advertised savings: $1.50
MFG Coupon Savings: $4.00

Total Savings: $5.50

Paid $6.35 with gift card and got $6RR back
Total:$0.35 oop on GC

My second transaction:
1 box Russell Stovers candy
2 bags Dove Chocolate Minis

WAG Coupon Savings: $4.00
WAG Advertised Savings: $3.98
MFG Coupon Savings: $5.50

Your Total Savings: $13.48

Paid $3.59 with gift card

My third transaction:
3 bags Cascade Dishwashing packets
3 Mr. Clean Power Wipes
2 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
1 Febreeze Noticeables Refill

WAG Advertised savings $12.15
MFG Coupon Savings $9.50

Your Total Savings $21.65

Used $6RR from razor purchase and paid $13.17 with gift card and got $20RR back
I made about $0.83 on this P&G deal. I love getting paid to take things from Walgreens!!!


Complete purchase this week:
Savings total: $40.63
Total paid: All this for just $3.11


Check out what everyone else bought this week over at Money Saving Mom.

0 comments: