Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Walgreens

I am so excited to start blogging about my Walgreens deals I get. I never knew you could get so many items for so little at Walgreens. I always thought Walgreens was somewhat high on their prices. I have learned how to play on their deals and get some great stuff. I am starting to get quite a stock pile of toilet paper, tooth paste, razors, body wash, deodorant, mouth wash, medicine, candles, and much more. This has almost become like a hobby for me. It is kind of like a game to see how much I can get for how little. I was putting off blogging on Walgreens since I was blogging for my photography class. I will post my photos and the break down of my deals starting this Saturday to show what all was in the mix this week. My mother has also jumped on the Walgreens wagon and loves it. Today, I went to 2 different locations to hunt down the deals that I wanted. They were out of some of the items that I wanted, but it all worked out. If any of you would like to know more about getting great stuff for just pennies at Walgreens, let me know!!

0 comments: